Cultured Marble & Granite
As a bathroom surface, cultured marble and granite offer an elegant, affordable and practical alternative to tile, formica or solid surface.
Cultured marble and granite are cast polymer products comprised of approximately 75% natural crushed marble or granite filler, and 25% polyester resin.
The filler is chemically bonded with resins to create a matrix which can be molded into an infinite number of shapes and sizes to meet diverse design needs from shower walls, bases, tub decks and skirting and vanity tops to name a few.
Unlimited Design Options
- More durable than porcelain
- Resists mildew and stains
- Easy to clean
- Affordable price
We offer numerous colors of cultured marble and granite, come by the showroom to view the full range of color options.
Our superior product quality features:
- 3/8″ thick Wall Material
- 3/4″ or 1″ thick Counter Tops and Tub Decks for greater strength and a higher quality appearance
- Shower Pans have a non-slip surface and can be made virtually any shape or size
All Designers Marble manufactured products are precision gel-coated for stain resistance, providing a solid one-piece wall that will not leak and is unbelievably easy to clean.
* Charges may apply outside of a 30-mile radius of our Showroom.